Reading / Writing Survey - Reading part
2a. My Mother would read out loud to me as a child, and as time went on I began to want to read the books out loud myself.
3. Possibly to escape themselves for a while, to live in someone else's world for a bit.
4. To be able to picture the world, the setting in your head, and almost be able to live that fictional world, I feel that is what makes someone a good reader.
5. Because I can see and hear the characters when I read the text, and sometimes it feels all too real to me.
6. The hardest part of reading, is having to put the book down and taking a break from it.
7. I am extremely biased, and prefer fiction over any other genre, but as far as certain qualities go, I usually try to find a story with a good romantic theme.
8. I read at home almost about as much as I sleep. So, I guess that would be half of my days usually.
9. Reading isn't quite to me my most favorite hobby now compared to when I was younger, because I found other things I enjoy a lot too, but reading will always be something that I love with all of my heart.
2a. I learned to write by observing life, and experiencing it myself.
3. I believe people write to make a living, but others might do it to fill a void that is absent from their life.
4. This question is difficult to answer, as everybody works differently depending on the circumstances.
5. I like to write fantasy, or something like a journal.
6. I kind of just write whatever pops into my head at the moment, and if I don't end up liking what I wrote, I put it away somewhere for later.
7. Well, I guess some good constructive criticism never hurt anybody.
8. I write at home when I'm not occupied with something else such as homework or house chores.
9. To be honest I think I'm a little tough on myself. I don't usually believe that my writing is ever any good, yet I still do it.